baumer

Jane Got a Gun (Portman/McGregor) | February 2016 sometime | Weinstein is actually going to release it (maybe).

O'Connor is on a plane now and the film should begin shooting tomorrow.

Fuck, that was fast. O'Connor is good, not the most interesting director out there, but they were never going to get someone that great on such short notice. I think the film will be fine. It's a decent script.

Edited by CoolioD1

Tomorrow Jude Law is gonna get a replacement and Natalie Portman is gonna quit. Then Lynne Ramsay is gonna show up on set and be all like "Sorry, I haven't been around the last few days. My car broke down in the middle of nowhere five days ago and my cell phone was out of batteries, so I had to walk and.... wait, who the hell is this guy?"

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 4

Deadline :

Harvey Weinstein has acquired the rights for the movie about the making Of " Jane Got a Gun" the movie with Oscar Winner Natalie Portman that never was.

Elle Fanning and Freddie Highmore to star.  Stephen Daldry to direct.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1