CJohn

Hotel Transylvania 2 (September 25, 2015)

If the first was well liked (it had a 3.5X) and there hasn't been anything for kids in months, shouldn't this one just be hitting the marketplace at the perfect time?  I don't see why this should open to less than 40 million.

Yes of course......I forgot......this is poisoning kids minds.   :)

This movie, Alvin 4 and Peanuts are toxic for kids and makes them shit adults in the future. Only Pixar matters. Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur are the only things kids should see until the end of the year.

• Like 1

Eh....I don't think so.

Just because it's not Pixar related, doesn't always mean that it's automatically bad for the younger audience. We've seen that not all Pixar movies can always escape from criticism....Remember Cars 2, anybody? :unsure:

We can't always praise Pixar films over every other animated films.

Nope, clearly you don't understand that Mother Theresa runs Pixar and all of their profits help build schools in Cambodia.

• Like 3

Good lord, I didn't even mention Pixar. I was actually praising this for having tolerable advertising

This isn't directed at you.  This is just a joke between me and cjohn. :)

• Like 1