Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

Just now, 4815162342 said:

I'm down with Boyega, but did the first movie say that Stacker had a son? I got the impression he had no kids which is why he essentially adopted Mako.

probs being creed-ed into the story. dude still got desires in between cancelling apocalypses must have gone AWOL from base a few times looking for some fun.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Arlborn said:

I'm just worried about Del Toro not directing it anymore. I hope it's not just a cheap cash-grab. This casting reassures me a bit more but I'll still remain cautious.

GDT is still involved at the producer level... and he's been heavily involved with the script development as well.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Breaking: Universal just dated sequel for February 23, 2018.

Not a fan of the date, but the fact that its still happening would've been the best news all week hadn't it been for Wreck-it-Ralph 2.

Black Panther, Pacific Rim 2 and Wreck-it-Ralph 2 all within four weeks though? Me likey.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

Word of mouth is the only thing that could make this a financial success. It faces Wreck-it-Ralph 2Black Panther, and The Predator.

One thing is guaranteed from that month, though. I'll be broke. Lot of good movies are going to be showing that month, Pacific Rim 2 included.