Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

3 hours ago, John Marston said:

this will make Warcraft numbers domestically likely and overseas even worse as China's gross won't be as high and neither will any other country

Was waiting for the John Marston take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

lol apparently they're trying to get Scott Eastwood into this too. He must have a powerful agent. Or make that a powerful last name.

If he had stuck to his real last name, then nobody would care. Ah nepotism!

42 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Why do I get the feeling this release date was 20% influenced by Deadpool, and 80% influenced by The Mermaid?

Summer is also packed. Would be difficult to survive the competition.

I'm amazed that any studio and/or investors watching the dismal performance of ID:R receipts would keep pushing forward with this sequel.

Only a niche few want it. This thing is going to tank hard domestically. Only question is how will China buoy this? More like ID:R or Warcraft?

8 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

I'm amazed that any studio and/or investors watching the dismal performance of ID:R receipts would keep pushing forward with this sequel.

Only a niche few want it. This thing is going to tank hard domestically. Only question is how will China buoy this? More like ID:R or Warcraft?

If they get some chinese actors I´d say between them IMO. 90/110m-.

8 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Summer is also packed. Would be difficult to survive the competition.

End of August or September would have been better tbh

Universal has an event film in August 2018 though so might be the reason for the release date.

Edited by Heat Vision
  • Like 1