Alpha

CAYOM - Year 5: Part 2

I find it odd that Percy Jackson opened to $31 million and grossed $88 million and yet this film is supposed to do better somehow.

That's partially because it was a crap movie that offended every book fan ever because it absolutely butchered the story. :P But, it's definitely not gonna do that much better than PJO. I'm thinking 60/160.

I find it odd that Percy Jackson opened to $31 million and grossed $88 million and yet this film is supposed to do better somehow.

Red Pyramid is getting better reviews than PJ ever did. Plus, it's a franchise starter; slow but steady.

• Community Manager

Red Pyramid is getting better reviews than PJ ever did. Plus, it's a franchise starter; slow but steady.

Exactly: a franchise starter. It's not going to make over $200 million. I agree with ricz's prediction.And yes Percy Jackson was a piece of crap. I'm shocked they're making a sequel.

And yes Percy Jackson was a piece of crap. I'm shocked they're making a sequel.

Well, PJO was a piece of crap simply because they managed to absolutely butcher the story. They're making a sequel because there's potential for the sequel, there's demand for the movie, they made money on the first movie, and because they'll probably make it properly this time around.

Well, PJO was a piece of crap simply because they managed to absolutely butcher the story. They're making a sequel because there's potential for the sequel, there's demand for the movie, they made money on the first movie, and because they'll probably make it properly this time around.

There's demand? I thought there was none :P

Countdown - $40M/$108MOne Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish - $63M/$200MThe Guardian - $22M/$69MUnbalanced 2 - $20M/$40MForgiven Not Forgotten - $10M/$33MMade in China - $14M/$39MTyrant - $39M/$97M

Unbalanced 2 should open over 35M. It is very anticipated

Hindenburg - $74M/$257MBowling Night - $19M/$44MCandlelight - $7M/$24MDouble Standards - $14M/$45MStarcraft: Fury of the Swarm - $157M/$408M4Chan: The Truth - $3M(W)/$29MBrandybrook - $22M/$64MLast Chapter - $16M/$48MLucid - $39M/$123M

January

Beast - 7/15

The Risw & Fall Of WWE - 3/8

Shocker - 17/38

Escalation - 32/70

Game Hunt - 12/32

Rise Of The Dead - 24/55

PSY: Sorry For Gangam Styling - 2/5

Slumber Party - 6/14

I Love You, Too - 27/74

3:37AM - 8/32

February