baumer

ERC Monday 11/11/12 Numbers (Bond 11M)

I don't know anyone who was off on Monday... I guess it is for some people

Government, schools, banks, you know, people who really don't work but still get a paycheck anyway. :)

I don't know anyone who was off on Monday... I guess it is for some people

It's a federal holiday so a lot of people had off. State-run offices are shut down, post office is, most schools are, so it is a decent amount of people that had free time yesterday.

What great insight! Tell us more!

buddy, I have lots of friends who are teachers and two brother in laws who work for the city. I'm really just kidding around. Lighten up, Francis.
  • Like 1

buddy, I have lots of friends who are teachers and two brother in laws who work for the city. I'm really just kidding around. Lighten up, Francis.

"The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you" :P.
  • Like 1

so will there be a tuesday drop then instead of an increase?

IMO, I think you will see a 30% drop for Skyfall today.A normal Monday drop would be about 72-75% to about 6.5 mill. Say it increases by about 15-18% on a normal Tuesday and you have about 7.5 mill.

"The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you" :P.

Dude, you are awesome. That's about as esoteric as it comes. :)