baumer

ERC Monday 11/11/12 Numbers (Bond 11M)

Awesome Monday for Skyfall. I was expecting 10-11m but it came above that.For the rest of the week, I am expecting these numbers:Tuesday: 7MWednesday: 5MThursday: 4.5MFri: 13MSat: 19MSun: 11M

My thoughts are:Tuesday: 6.5MWednesday: 5.5MThursday: 5MFri: 13.5MSat: 20MSun: 11.5M

I'll bet a signature or something that Bond will not make more than BD2 total.

Yeah, that's not happening. I'm not about to bet with you. I never underestimate stup---teenage hormones. :P :P :P
  • Like 1

My thoughts are:Tuesday: 6.5MWednesday: 5.5MThursday: 5MFri: 13.5MSat: 20MSun: 11.5M

Very doable. I am just being a little conservative. :)Although to achieve 5.5M WED, it will need at least 7M on TUES. WED drop should be at least 20%.

Very doable. I am just being a little conservative. :)Although to achieve 5.5M WED, it will need at least 7M on TUES. WED drop should be at least 20%.

I don't think so. Tuesday will be muted by the first day of Black Ops II. So that would make the Wed drop smaller, IMO. ;)

I guess it has, but I expect that to change starting this weekend. I don't see any reason it would drop 45%. BD2 won't affect it.

I agree. But losing screens always remains a problem.A Christmas Carol dropped 45% against NM and Megamind dropped 45% against DH1 (both in their 3rd weekend).I can see Ralph dropping 40% but not much better.

I don't think so. Tuesday will be muted by the first day of Black Ops II. So that would make the Wed drop smaller, IMO. ;)

Video games have that much of an impact? :oStill, Skyfall is being mainly driven by 25Y+ crowds. Shouldn't be affected that much.

Wait so Skyfall opened 90m+? HOLY FUCK!This thing in massive.All the people here at office in Switzerland were saying they saw it recently. It had mixed reviews from some of them though. I might go see it, maybe Thursday night, it's playing in English.

Edited by Silver Linings aDIM

Video games have that much of an impact? :oStill, Skyfall is being mainly driven by 25Y+ crowds. Shouldn't be affected that much.

You know you're right. I just noticed that Cinemascore reported 75% over 25. Which means it won't be volatile during its dailies. It will act more like Argo than Wreck it Ralph. But it obviously depends more on how it reacts Today. That will give us a better indicator how much the drop on Wed will be. If it drops below 7m today then I highly doubt it drops more than 20% on Wed.

I'll bet a signature or something that Bond will not make more than BD2 total.

I think it may be close if Skyfall lands in the 270+ area. Twilight numbers have been declining and although it is the finale it may not be going past BD1.

I agree. But losing screens always remains a problem.A Christmas Carol dropped 45% against NM and Megamind dropped 45% against DH1 (both in their 3rd weekend).I can see Ralph dropping 40% but not much better.

TC drops may be softened because I'm expecting a lot of the loss will be for PA4, SH:R3D, Sinister, Fun Size, and The Boom.

How exactly are twilights numbers declining? BD1 FELL but only cuz it eas penultimate in series. Besides bond won't make more than 250 in my opinion