baumer

Tuesday Numbers ERC Bond 7M

The 75% were your calculation and i only said, that a 15% bumb wouldn't be normal, even staying flat wouldn't be.I'm not hostile, i'm just comparing Skyfall to other movies and that comparisons leads me to the conclusion, that your statement of its numbers being normal just seems not true.

It's so normal that there is nothing more you can call it.
  • Like 1

Yes. The only movie that interests me in November and December is Les Miserables."best autumn for movies" in your opinion.

Looks at other Nov/Dec movies...FlightWreck-it RalphSkyfallSilver Linings PlaybookLife of PiRise of the GuardiansLincolnKilling Them SoftlyThe HobbitJack ReacherZero Dark ThirtyDjango Unchained...re-reads your above statement...wow, I'm sure glad I don't have your taste in movies. Edited by FTF
  • Like 7

Looks at other Nov/Dec movies...FlightWreck-it RalphSkyfallSilver Linings PlaybookLife of PiRise of the GuardiansLincolnKilling Them SoftlyThe HobbitJack ReacherZero Dark ThirtyDjango Unchained...re-reads your above statement...wow, I'm sure glad I don't have your taste in movies.

Nothing on that list is a must see for me either. So there you go.

Looks at other Nov/Dec movies...

Flight

Wreck-it Ralph

Skyfall

Silver Linings Playbook

Life of Pi

Rise of the Guardians

Lincoln

Killing Them Softly

The Hobbit

Jack Reacher

Zero Dark Thirty