The Creator

3.6 "A New Day Dawns"

I'll post some surprises soon, including what the effect of the bonus question will be. But going ahead with The Challenge, immunities will be 7 points this week. FireEaters, you must rank for the Challenge. The immune players are: RichWS, riczhang, Totem, and JackO. Please rank all other members if you choose Challenge Option 1. Everyone else, please go ahead and tell me how many immunities you'll be willing to buy, and we'll see how many you can afford once points have been totalled.

Team

Player

The FireEaters

Alfred

+34

+67

XenoZodiac

+33

Rich Boy Swag

RichWS

+39

+60

riczhang

+21

The Shadowkilers

acsc1312

+10

+38

Goffe

+8

CEDAR

+20

The Towering Tools

JackO

+9

+28

Totem

+19

Dracula's Minions

ChD

+10

+24

DoctorWho

+14

Ice Ice Baumy

Baumer

+5

+9

Iceroll

+4

Updated as of Game 3.6

The Challenge - Week 6

Oh what a tragedy. This is the first time this has happened all season, but the two players enterring The Challenge are both of the same team. Firstly, let's see who was able to afford their immunities. CEDAR, DoctorWho, Acsc1312, and ChD each purchased one immunity. Goffe never mentioned any purchase, but it didn't matter, because the two going into The Challenge were unable to afford immunity, and so, it will be...

BAUMER v ICEROLL

Good luck guys, and sorry this happened. Alright, you guys might be having a busy Thanksgiving, so your Challenge will be Saturday numbers instead, which means we won't find out who wins until Monday at the earliest. If you are unable to answer the questions because you are away with family throughout the weekend, then I will reschedule this Challenge for next week and we will have 2 Challenges next week instead of one.

But here's the current slated Challenge.

Predict the following:

1. Breaking Dawn: Part 2's total through Saturday (8 day total)

2. Rise of the Guardians' Saturday per theater average

3. Skyfall's Saturday gross

DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2012 AT 11:00 P.M. EASTERN (10:00 P.M. CENTRAL)

Again, I can reschedule this Challenge until next week if you guys cannot participate.