Sign in to follow this  
Impact

What Trailer did you see the most?

I did not seen The Hobbit that much.This year I think Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. I saw that trailer a lot.

Safe House was in front of every bloody movie I saw in January 2011 :lol:

Edited by CJohn

The trailer I watched the most via youtube and other outlets though, probably this one.http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOLHu061F00

I was completely obsessed by this trailer in the Summer of 2007 leading up to his release. I was 13, I thought it was the most awesome thing ever made :lol: . Until today, it is still one of the best trailers I have ever seen.

I just saw a trailer of a new movie called Maleficent on YouTube, and it looks interesting. Angelina Jolie looks stunning in villainous role. This looks like it will be a great movie and this summers Blockbuster! Has anyone else seen it?

• Like 2

I just saw a trailer of a new movie called Maleficent on YouTube, and it looks interesting. Angelina Jolie looks stunning in villainous role. This looks like it will be a great movie and this summers Blockbuster! Has anyone else seen it?

Yes.Me 

I'd Say "Man of Steel" Trailers. I literately watched the trailer 50 times or more. I probably saw the first three trailers at least 30 times each. 

I have seen The Dark Knight Rises and Transformers - Dark of the Moon trailers lots of time. It's really very nice!!!

Hi everyone,

i'm currently creating my own movie and i wanted to show of my trailer!

i was hoping you guys could view it and possibly give me any tips to make it better

btw. i plan to release my movie near September of 2016 :)

I remember watching the Desperado trailer on the Empire magazines summer previews VHS about 10 times a day in anticipation.