#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

OMFG a mouse just ran across my room! I actually shrieked when I saw it.

You actually shrieked? It's a mouse. Although it could have rabies. On second thought, shrieking may have been appropriate. ;)
  • Like 1

I would find it very very hard to believe that theaters have a 90/10 split during the first weeks of Twilight. Exhibitors aren't running charities and aren't stupid. I'd be interested in knowing the actual split if anyone is privy.Also my point wasn't that Twilight was some financial miscue, but rather that its not going to be the money spigot that the previous ones were.

From an australian view point (which is very similar), we (the exhibitors) get 20% of the films gross in the first week, then 70%, then 60%. I'm not sure where it stabilises, but later in its run we do get over 50%.
  • Like 1

Not sure if this has been posted.

http://www.kpho.com/...Jc_ENsY.twitter

A 20-year-old man is accused of buying assault rifles and more than 400 rounds of ammunition in a plot to commit mass murder at a Twilight screening and a Missouri Walmart.

Blaec Lammers' plot was foiled because his mother alerted police, according to court documents.

The woman told police her son had bought weapons similar to those used by a gunman inside an Aurora, CO, movie theater showing the premiere of the latest Batman movie. Twelve people died and 58 were injured in Colorado.

What a douche. I want to strangle him myself.