Totem

Most likeable character in the Harry Potter Books

I think the absolute nicest character in Potter would probably be Molly. That woman is such a sweetheart and would be a mother to anyone if she could. The most touching scene with Molly by far was in Deathly Hallows when she gave Harry the watch for his 17th birthday. I was really moved by that scene.

McGonagall always had this protective air about her, especially for Harry. You can tell she was really concerned for him when, following Dumbledore's death, she says she's there for him if he needs to talk about anything and feels distressed when he rejects her.Of course Molly is very likable; she's kind, wholehearted, and pleasant, and she's such a wonderful mother.Luna is a really good friend, the kind who, despite being overly loopy, isn't going to betray you.Hermione's in the same boat as Luna, just without the looniness.And of course Hagrid is very likable; he's like a giant teddy bear....don't even get me started on Snape.

I really like Luna in the books. I love the way criticism bounces off of her and that if people actually got to know her, they would see that she has such a good heart.McGonagall, especially in Deathly Hallows.Molly and Arthur because they take in Harry as if he is their own son. Especially Molly because she reminds me of my own mother. :wub:Hagrid because he is so big and loveable. Anyone else wanted to strangle Umbridge when she was talking slow to him?Hermione I absolutely adore too but I didn't think it would be fair to say her :PHarry too obviously. He is selfless and heroic and pretty damn bad ass.

Edited by Cedarpoint

Definitely Molly & Arthur.Lupin too, aside from him momentarily wanting to leave his wife and son in DH. Luna & Hagrid.Surprised no one's said Neville. He's my favorite character. Started out so innocently dorky that you just want to hug him, then turned into a badass.I would say Harry, but he was such a bitch in OotP that I wanted to smack him multiple times. :lol:

I love the deleted scene between Neville and Seamus in the first film."I know the counter-curse!""That's all I need! You just set my bloody knee caps on fire!""I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if ANYONE has cared to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back!"*walks off and you notice a huge portion of his hair on the back of his head has been seared off*LOL

I found Luna, Lupin and Dobby pretty annoying at times, wouldn't call them the most likeable IMO, Hagrid/McGonogall are very likeable.

Hagrid and McGonagall are likeable in a commercial way -- Luna was something special, so I give her my vote.