The Dark Alfred

Alfred's Y5 Top 25

That leaves us with the final film of the list. Riczhang is having in incredible year as I stated before, he has so many great films that he might find himself in trouble to decide which one to push for Oscar. My favorite film from him is:

Catharsis

It's a beautiful film, perfect cast and director choice. However it's by no means perfect, I felt that it should have been a more detailed, it had a potential to be a classic. Still an incredible film, which earns a 9.0 rating and a place of:

Edited by Alfred Unchained
  • Like 2

So who finished on top then?

Let me hint you with the lyrics of Hotel California:

"Mirrors on the ceiling,

The pink champagne on ice

And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"

And in the master's chambers,

They gathered for the feast

They stab it with their steely knives,

But they just can't kill the beast"

When I said that James Franco cost Dawn of Oblivion a landslide win I wasn't lying. It's not a landslide, but still a win. I really wanted riczhang to get a #1 as he had an incredible year, but in the end of the day it's not a charity contest, I was blown away by

Dawn of Oblivion and it is my #1 film of the year. Damn it, Creator, three in a row!!!

• Like 2

Final, completed list.25. Red Pyramid24. Shivering Gulch23. Nonexistence22. The Career Buster21. Killer Husband20. Countdown19. Rise of the Dead18. Starcraft: The Fury of the Swarm17. SpellForce – Shadow of the Phoenix16. The 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones15. Unbalanced 214. Corso13. Dragon Age: Onslaught 12. Lucid11. The Affair10. Oro9. The Next Dimension8. Empty HearthTHE ECCENTRIC MINDS7. -----------of-------------------BELMOND LANE6. Past Tense5. Hindenburg4. Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass3. Catharsis2. The Shark Mutiny1. Dawn of Oblivion

Seriously, Afred?! I was hoping that we could have every list with a different #1 like last year, and the streak is broken four lists in! :lol:Anyways, thanks for 4, 7, 20, and 23. Rest assured, Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass will recieve a sequel if I at least get some profit off of it. ;)