Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

IAnd as I said before I didn't say CJohn to move his film, because of Planeswalkers, I said it because I honestly think it doesn't suit it there.

Saying, "Your film isn't suited there," is basically the same as, "MOVE YOUR FILM, DAMMIT!"
  • Like 1

Maybe it is, then it's my fault. But seriously if you're making an Indy type action/adventure, why the hell don't you want to release it in the summer?

Because the shedule is full.

Cool. I move Planeswalkers to Thanksgiving then. I wanted it to be released in that weekend originally. You can have December 16 with two films. Is that works out good for you? You can have Digimon in IMAX this way for a week.

I switched Digimon for that weekend because I knew you wanted Thanksgiving.Uncharted is fine in March.

What is Dominion?

My sci-fi tentpole for holidays(200M budget, directed by Jonathan Nolan)... If Alfred moves Planeswalker to Thanksgiving, I will move Dominion back to December 16th but I won´t change it anymore then.Btw: Dominion on December 16th is better because a sci-fi film would have opened two before Dominion. Edited by SilverShark