Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

I'm not kidding about the Christmas showdown. Lord Madship was the biggest Bond movie ever released when it came out, and made about what Skyfall is making now. Expedecade is a direct sequel to that directed by Christopher Nolan, with Christoph Waltz playing Bond's most famous bad guy. It'll be huge.

• Like 1

I just moved Digimon to December 19.I need Christmas for this. The budget will be 200M, I can't do a Digimon movie for no less than that!I also edited my post, because I had a wrong release date for Burnout.

Edited by CJohn

The Coffee Clan-October 21st (The Scorsese/Bale Irish Crime Drama I started-I never got to complete it)

I have LA Noire planed with Scorsese directing for 2 weeks! I moved it from Year 5 because you had a Scorsese movie there! Edited by CJohn

I have LA Noire planed with Scorsese directing for 1 month! I moved it from Year 5 because you had a Scorsese movie there!

Well thats because I was rushed big time in year 5 since people were making them left and right...

Oh, a note on Expedecade: December 21 and 22 are IMAX only and then it expands to about 4000 theaters on the 23. Can I do that?

I wanted IMAX 3D for Digimon, but a Christmas release date is more important and you had your movie before me in Christmas. I assume you can.