Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Expedencade is one of Blank's Bond films I think.

Also, it's gonna depend on how you write Marco Polo. If it's a summary, then hopes for Oscars are futile. If it's thoroughly written, then you have a great chance.

Plots are meant to be summaries...I've had 16 BP noms and 9 Critical Consensus #1's with my 2500-4500 word long plots I'm not breaking tradition next year. Edited by Hunch

What is the genre of this movie?

It's a family-friendly fantasy comedy. It's about a cartoonist (Jason Segel) who gains the ability to make his sketches literally come to life on the page. The first film was well recieved and a box office hit.The sequel will follow him going to Hollywood to make an animated movie.
  • Like 1

It's a family-friendly fantasy comedy. It's about a cartoonist (Jason Segel) who gains the ability to make his sketches literally come to life on the page. The first film was well recieved and a box office hit.The sequel will follow him going to Hollywood to make an animated movie.

Ok, so it won't be a problem to LA Noire.

Move Assassin's Creed to April 1 ( :P to CJohn).

:thinking:? I have no movie in that date :lol:EDIT: I changed Silent Invasion 2 release date to September a long time ago, Blankments putted it there, but forgot to take it out from April :lol: Now I understand your reaction. Edited by CJohn

When I said it wasn't a problem, I meant to say that they are aiming at very diferent publics.

I know. I just thought it was probably not a bad idea to let you know who much it made.Looking back at the sentence, it did seem kind of confusing. :lol:

You just gave me something to think about. LA Noire isn't a Summer movie and now I have 3 weekends in April with no competition until The World of Tomorrow is released...

Edited by CJohn

You just gave me something to think about. LA Noire isn't a Summer movie and now I have 3 weekends in April with no competition until The World of Tomorrow is released...

Release it on April 15. Good position since older audiences may not be interested in World of Tommorow.