Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Well mine is about 20% done and it is a blockbuster/Oscar type film.Maybe Michael Mann can direct LA Noir?

Well, it is fine, I will switch the director. But in that way, I would have released it in Year 5, since my movie is ready...I really hope you do it this time. Edited by CJohn

Thing was that people were going to fast in year 5 and yeah it was just getting too tough. Luckily year 6 wont be for another month likely (actually considering the holdiays it might not be till early 2013)

I wanted IMAX 3D for Digimon, but a Christmas release date is more important and you had your movie before me in Christmas. I assume you can.

Yeah, a Nolan Bond movie without IMAX would feel bizarre to me...

I really hope I can get nominated and win :P Sorry newbies I've waited longer :P

I was honestly really happy when I saw Coffee Clan was delayed. :P I really want a BP nomination this year, and I think it was between you, me, and someone else for the fifth slot. ;)Expedecade is both OC and BH. :D Edited by Blankments

I think Digimon should move. I have Planeswalkers there, which is the same genre I reckon. Given the fact that I moved Planeswalkers from Thanksgiving to be considerate to the fellow studio's film, I don't think I should be moving it twice. Plus the previous Planeswalkers film had pretty much the same release date. Digimon could have plenty of summer date available or early November.

I think Digimon should move. I have Planeswalkers there, which is the same genre I reckon. Given the fact that I moved Planeswalkers from Thanksgiving to be considerate to the fellow studio's film, I don't think I should be moving it twice. Plus the previous Planeswalkers film had pretty much the same release date. Digimon could have plenty of summer date available or early November.

Digimon is pratically a Pokemon ripoff.

Competiton is just too strong. I seriously need a Christmas release date for this. Legs will save me.They are all opening in diferent days, tho. Edited by CJohn

Thing was that people were going to fast in year 5 and yeah it was just getting too tough. Luckily year 6 wont be for another month likely (actually considering the holdiays it might not be till early 2013)

I hope it's not until after Christmas. I plan on writing Expedecade on Christmas Eve for two reasons: by then, Skyfall will be out of my mind and won't influence, and it fits when the film takes place as well. ;)
  • Like 1

Taylor Swift, Untitled Animation Film, Digimon and Uncharted will be in 3D.

Wait, what animated film? Also, I'm not putting any docs/concert films on the advance schedule. This is only for Oscar Contenders and Blockbuster Hopefuls.

Don't worry Impact, I haven't started writing anything yet lol Y5 has plenty to offer. We haven't even started critical consensus, actuals and Oscars. Y6 will start in 2013 or late December.

Yep-plus some of us still are watiting to watch The Hobbit first ;)

Wait, what animated film? Also, I'm not putting any docs/concert films on the advance schedule. This is only for Oscar Contenders and Blockbuster Hopefuls.

I already edited my post with an Untitled Animation Film for September some minutes ago :PAnd I also deleted that crap concert movies from there. Edited by CJohn

I'm thinking Early 2013. Even if Year 5 ends mid-December I doubt we'll get Year 6 started simply because of Christmas.