Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Sorry, didn't look at your original post. You have to tell me when you edit your posts here.

I also edited my Burnout release date. I have already warned you about this some posts ago.For some reason I thought Easter weekend was April 29, but it is March 25 after all.In fact, I am going to open it on March 24. Thursday before Easter Friday is usually a good day for the box office. Edited by CJohn

I also edited my Burnout release date. I have already warned you about this some posts ago.For some reason I thought Easter weekend was April 29, but it is March 25 after all.In fact, I am going to open it on March 24. Thursday before Easter Friday is usually a good day for the box office.

Sorry didn't see it, but you sure want a box office war with Numbers? I'm aware they're totally different demographics, but still...

Sorry didn't see it, but you sure want a box office war with Numbers? I'm aware they're totally different demographics, but still...

One is a family movie, and another is a Fast & Furious type action movie. I really never thought it was a war. They appeal to VERY diferent people. That is why I putted it in March 24. I am now afraid... :mellow: Edited by CJohn

What? Why can't I have IMAX for Uncharted?

Because 39 Clues is in IMAX 3D the week before. The first movie got IMAX 3D so it wouldn't be right if the second movie didn't get it. I'm willing to screen share half-half though. Edited by riczhang

Because 39 Clues is in IMAX 3D the week before. The first movie got IMAX 3D so it wouldn't be right if the second movie didn't get it. I'm willing to screen share half-half though.

I accept it.

Am I playing this right? I mean, I gave up of Scorsese to Impact and now I am giving up on IMAX screenings to riczhang :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I am not sure how important this is, but Burnout is on March 24 and not March 25. Very diferent release dates :P

Films don't open on a Thursday in the middle of the Spring ;)

It is the Thursday before Easter Friday, I remember Clash of the Titans having 8 PM and 10 PM shows in that day. The only diference is that I am actually going to have shows all day :lol::P

• Community Manager

What type of film is Alanna? I'm guessing a fantasy.And is that the remake to Rebellion your doing? Cool.

1) Yeah, it's a fantasy movie.2) It's the movie Rebellion should have been. It's going to be a lot different. I'm thinking that the movie is actually going to be a collection of segments from different directors. For instance, one segment could be directed by Quentin Terantino and another by Christopher Nolan. These segments would be short enough that it would allow them to direct one or two other full-length movies while allowing me to properly provide justice for each part of the movie. Or I might just decide to go for one director.