Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

• Community Manager

I just feel out of order, now in a rush to get all the films done.

You do realize that most people, other than maybe you, have actually started most of their films, right? They might have a general idea or even some notes on what they want, but I doubt most people have done any real significant progress for their films.You should be in no rush at all. There's a reason that you have 2 weeks to turn in films during Part I, we haven't even began this year's part Three.
  • Like 1

You do realize that most people, other than maybe you, have actually started most of their films, right? They might have a general idea or even some notes on what they want, but I doubt most people have done any real significant progress for their films.You should be in no rush at all. There's a reason that you have 2 weeks to turn in films during Part I, we haven't even began this year's part Three.

You have a good point there ;)I have started some films, maybe one or two.

Grrrr, again I´m one of the latest because I´m from Austria... grrr....December 16th - Obliteration (sci-fi epic directed by Jonathan Nolan)October 14th - Day Z (horror drama directed by the Coen Brothers, inspired by the popular ARMA2 mod)February 5th - Sons of War (thriller)July 22nd - Untitled Superhero Movie (based on a fictive comic set in a futuristic US in the 1950s.) (not sure if I get this ready for Y6)

Change the name of Obliteration. That title has already been claimed for the third entry in the Nirvana trilogy. I used that title in CAYOM 1.0 and I'll be using it again.

Change the name of Obliteration. That title has already been claimed for the third entry in the Nirvana trilogy. I used that title in CAYOM 1.0 and I'll be using it again.

Allright, I already asked in the studio plans or in the magazine thread but nobody answered. Thinking time again hehe.

Guys, this is how the game should move all the time, fast paced. And it's normal to have release conflicts, just like how it happens in real life. Instead of bitching about certain spots, just try to find a solution and move things - again just like it happens in real life.At that, I have Planeswalkers in December, I moved it once already, so the sci-fi from Jonah Nolan would probably better off coming out in the summer or November.

Now that Drake's moved to May we have 4 blockbusters in a row. :lol: Gonna be such a shit show. Oh, and CJohn you might want to reconsider Digimon. There's a movie that targets pretty much the same demographic the week before.

• Community Manager

Guys, I'm definitely going to be releasing more blockbusters, too. Don't take up every date or I will give you wars you may not want to deal with. And I plan something for the Holidays as well.

Posted Image