Impact

Impact's Best of and Worst of Year 5-and the winner is..........

Nope! It actually is a movie that made someones number one...

Eccentric Minds of Belmont Lane? Oro? Those are movies I've seen on many people's Top 5.NVM. Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass seems like the answer. For some reason it ended up on Alfred's Top 5 :lol: Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1

He means Santa Claus Ultimate Badass.Wasn't a big fan because it tried too hard.

Yep!I don't have a problem with R rated comedies but this was just a big what the heck??? It may or may not make my list....but yeah.
  • Like 1

Worse films of year 5:15. Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass14. Our Beloved Savior13. 3:37 AM12. Candlelight11. 4Chan: The Truth10. The Vast Dark: Fight Fire With Fire9. Fright Town 2: Return 3D8. Madonna: Masterpiece7. Silent Invasion6. Psy: Sorry for Gangnam Styling5. Slenderman4. Slumber Party3. Beast2. Tyrant1. Sh!t Happens

• Like 1

I heard rumors that Giant Spiders 2 was sweeping the awards in the Australian Film Festival lol Bit surprised to see Vast Dark there, it was a decent thriller-horror, nothing special, but it's not bad. I expected Escalator to show up there. I agree with the top 3.

Edited by Alfred Unchained
  • Like 2