Electric

Year 5 Actuals

Empty Hearth did brilliant. Looking at over 100 million. I think Worlds Apart might've cracked 300, can't be sure though. Got a nice post Thanskgiving drop only 55%. Overall a pretty brilliant year for me.

I'm probably going to put out one more WoW movie, though I know others are itching to get out better-quality Warcraft (not World Of) movies.

Then do your Pandaria movie. I have no interest in this expansion and the War of the Ancients trilogy will take me some time. Or the other trilogy I planned (which would me take even longer).

Kind of dissapointing for Eccentric Minds. Those were some steep PTA drops.Pretty meh year for me, box office wise.

You can't really blame Electric. Think of Moonrise Kingdom.Dat amazing limited opening...Dat average wide opening...I think a Wes Anderson movie has to be a MASTERPIECE to have good legs. His type of humor just dosen't appeal to everyone.

I'm satisfied with this year. I know that all my sequels should perform better next year. Giant Spiders with Liam and Chuck will be something else, Killing Floor could be a strong Reacher film, much better than The Affair and Planeswalkers 2 should improve from the first one, I have Oscar hopes for this one, I understand that the first one wasn't great, so people are right to be skeptical, but I'm very happy with the sequel. Vast Dark is the only film that needs to step up its game, I know that I have to come up with something good to keep the franchise alive. It will open high, but I'd rather avoid another 1.7 multiplier lol

• Like 1

LoL, every fantasy looks like a rip-off from LOTR, but I think its still pretty different. I´m very happy with the result, don´t wanna know what would have been if there wasn´t Dawn of Oblivion. Now waiting on the totals B)

Edited by SilverShark