Electric

Year 5 Actuals

I consider re-releases sometimes in later weekends... like when a movie gets put into the dollar theaters after a month or so, it gets a boost. Usually not a big difference in the long run but it is something.And I promise I didn't intentionally make any movie flop or succeed. I took the projections from the Part 2 and made a range based on those and rolled virtual D20s.

Well fantasies tend to do better then sci-fi's OS hense why I'm guessing that.Now come on Creator don't be upset if you don't win the year-you won last year ;)I really hope we can have a year though where no sci fi or fantasy wins soon...

Dawn is both a fantasy and a sci-fi...and a drama, an epic, a war film, a romance, and a character study. It's multi-genre. That sells overseas, and Cameron sells overseas. Boom.

Did you think about this was the problem of the film? It just wanted to be everything? Maybe too much?
  • Like 1

Totals will be delayed until I do them... I'm not sure how exactly weekdays are calculated, isn't it like 1.5* the weekened totals on average, with some changes for summer

No, weekdays generally are about 1/3 of weekends in the summer, maybe a bit more, about 1/3.2-3.3 in most other months, with super-inflated weekdays in the Christmas/New Year's period. Event films skew a bit higher than this ratio.Also children/family films generally have deflated weekdays compared to films skewing older. Edited by 4815162342

Yeah it always depends on the time of year. I remember telling someone one year the reason why there September film made less was due to weekdays being at the lowest during that time of year. That is something I have really gotten quite well at during all these years is weekdays.