Electric

Year 5 Actuals

They're done through june, i can send impact what I have?

Well, If you have time to finish them this week (before next year starts), no. But if you don't, better send them to someone who has enough time to finish them this week. (I suggested Impact since he was the one to do them last year too, If i remember correctly)

I'm against Impact doing them, or anyone for that matter who wasn't responsible for the actuals, unless you (Electric) give that person detailed info on where you want specific films to finish at or around.

Well I would like a rough estimate though yes-just as long as its not like in year 2 when I had to do the actuals based off of the totals someone gave me before hand making it the most odd actuals ever. (In the old CAYOM that is)

Well if Electric gives Impact the November-December multipliers, it's a done deal. We have the weekend numbers, so it's not that difficult to calculate the dailies for the Jan-Oct films, there shouldn't be dramatic changes there. December is important, because we need to know how Spellforce and Oblivion did in January, also if the late legs pushed The Affair to 125m or it stayed at 105m.Also Electric should do the OS grosses entirely, it has to be his call and it's important to be done before Y6 starts, because certain films future depending on the final tally.

Edited by Alfred Unchained
  • Like 1