RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Bond, yes, but BD2....not sure.

Both are gonna make it. BD2 is looking at 295M+, if it gets that close then Summit will push them over.Great weekend. Awesome numbers for all of the movies. ROTG even recovered to have good Friday. Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Both are gonna make it. BD2 is looking at 295M+, if it gets that close then Summit will push them over.

I think so too. Especially since BD2 is slightly ahead of Skyfall. I guess we have to see what post-holiday drops will be like for everyone to get clearer picture but I think both are passing the mark. BD2 needed around 125% jump to stay on track and it did it.

In other news, Gangnam Style is the most seen video of all-time on Youtube. Happy Thanksgiving weekend :lol:BD2 will end very close to 300M. Skyfall has a big chance of passing it. It is almost locked. Almost.Lincoln is surprising me big time. Same with Life of Pi.

Also in other news, Larry Hagman has passed away.;(

NM did 296. :)

Don't worry, if BD2 gets to 296M then Summit no doubt in my mind will push it over 300M. Another thing is, I'm not even sure it will need the push. If it can get couple of decent holds then 300M will be achievable without the push. Edited by druv10

NM did 296. :)

Yeah, but I guess that NM ran out of steam and theaters so they couldn`t fudge $4 million although Disney fudged $2 million to take Tangled over $200 mio by 1 dollar or something. I expect BD2 to get in the zone much more comfortably for Lionsgate/Summit to land a help if needed. Buzz is better. There was a line-up when I went to watch SLP so it was unclear if line was for auditorium 4(SLP) or 5(BD2). So we lined up and then heard people in front of us talking how awesome Sheen is in this. Sounds like repeat business. So we,were,like, wrong line-up. Edited by fishnets

Yeah, but I guess that NM ran out of steam and theaters so they couldn`t fudge $4 million although Disney fudged $2 million to take Tangled over $200 mio by 1 dollar or something. I expect BD2 to get in the zone much more comfortably for Lionsgate/Summit to land a help if needed. Buzz is better. There was a line-up when I went to watch SLP so it was unclear if line was for auditorium 4(SLP) or 5(BD2). So we lined up and then heard people in front of us talking how awesome Sheen is in this. Sounds like repeat business. So we,were,like, wrong line-up.

Yep, BD2 is holding better than both NM and BD1. After this weekend, BD2 will be 8-9M up on BD1 and it'll only be behind 1-1.5M behind NM so it's gaining ground on both. I expect it to continue to gain ground and hit 300M relatively easily.

Well, where to start? BD2 is outpacing BD1 and could clear 300 Bond is having a 10% drop from a 41m weekend and will clear 300 Lincoln will be up 20% from last weekend Ralph will be down less than 10% from last weekend and break 150, on its way to 185-200 Life of Pi and Guardians will clear 30m 5-day openings SLP had a huge Friday Best box office weekend ever?

• Like 3