RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

This is the same crap the extreme minority used to pull about xiayun. "He's not perfect", "He's overrated", blah blah. Now how often does X post here?

That's my biggest concern. Nobody needs his or her credibility questioned like that.I would love for Xiayun to post again on our forums. Such a knowledgeable poster. Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

I appreciate the fact that Mason, Xia, Rth and even Nikki were able to give us numbers when they good could. It's not always perfect but nobody said it had too. And this is what I picture playing as they'd give the numbers

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-7uLg-DZU

Edited by DAR

That's my biggest concern. Nobody needs his or her credibility questioned like that.

I would love for Xiayun to post again on our forums. Such a knowledgeable poster.

One thing regarding what I said earlier about his earlier numbers not being as accurate. I think Rth would be the first to say that is true. He estimates with those first numbers based on what data he has at that moment. Hence why he always uses the disclaimers "atm", or "right now it's looking like". And usually says he will be back later with something more solid. Rth's "more solid" is always more solid than Nikki's "more solid". Always.
  • Like 1