Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Cochofles

Wonder Woman | 06/ 02 /17 | Dir. Patty Jenkins | Starring Gal Gadot | 411.6 million dollars [819.5 million worldwide]! The fifth highest grossing superhero film of all time!!!

Steele131    233
1 hour ago, Chaz said:

lZVPGs3.jpg

I buy all the DC steelbooks. I’m a ride or die.

They just had to put the “Blu-Ray” symbol on Batman begins a little bit lower than the rest didn’t they 

• Sad 2

Cochofles    10,960
1 hour ago, iJackSparrow said:

Not sure if this was posted but I FUCKING LOVE the analysis this dude does on Wonder Woman's film colors. 

It was posted previously, but it is a great analysis indeed! :D 

Edited by Cochofles
  • Thanks 1

Steele131    233
5 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

It was posted previously, but it is a great analysis indeed! :D 

Watching the Bluray without 3D really made me appreciate the cinematography even more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chaz    1,655
9 hours ago, Steele131 said:

They just had to put the “Blu-Ray” symbol on Batman begins a little bit lower than the rest didn’t they 

God dammit.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

LuisDHern    35
7 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Even as a WW fan, I have no clue about all these different versions of the Wonder Woman home market product!!! 

The Target Digibook with Lenticular Cover is selling like hot cakes.  Better get yours before it solds out.

• Like 2

Chaz    1,655
1 hour ago, LuisDHern said:

You need the Target Digibook Exclusive! 

I'm not a fan of Digibooks. I'm steelbook all the way.

Cochofles    10,960

Do you guys think that by the time Wonder Woman 2 opens, we will truly be flooded with all kinds of WW-related merchandise? 

Sure, I have definitely seen an increase in WW stuff at the local supermarket, and that awesome, but I still don't see the deluge of merchandising that Guardians of the Galaxy has, for example at the Dollar Stores. 

I use GOTG as an example because it would be unfair to use, say Batman or Spidey, both of which have had tons of successful films before. They have all kinds of shit all over because they have earned it.

I get it.

Wondy is an iconic figure, but still has only had one hit movie, so I am assuming that just like I imagine happened with GOTG, this success was a tad unexpected, which explains the lack of that much merchandise (except WW toys at the Wal-Mart; that I am very happy with). 

But nowadays, you go to any Dollar Store and get tons of GOTG stuff...from notebooks to little towelettes to pens and plastic cups to coloring books.

And that's fine. I suppose that Marvel truly made sure that by the time GOTG 2 opened, all kinds of merchandising was licensed.

Please, WB, you are going to do that with Wondy, right?

You hit the bullseye with Diana; please make sure that you keep the momentum going so when WW2 has a gigantic OW, the demand for her stuff is met.

And not just with the Superhero Girls line and not just at specialized superhero websites; make sure that kids can find movie Wonder Woman (not just the classic WW) backpacks, coloring books, toothbrushes and plastic cups at the local discount stores.

Marvel/Disney truly knows how to saturate the market with their hit properties; no reason why WB should not do it.