iceroll

Breaking Dawn Part 1 OS Thread - UPDATED: $430,884,723

Oh, please, stop acting shocked. It's Russia, for God's sake, the market is expanding exponentially.

Take off your Emma training bra and have a smoke. It outgrossed Eclipse's total run in a week. That makes it :o worthy.

I think it actually has a shot at 420 million+. New Moon did 416 million and overall BD1 is slightly overperforming New Moon's numbers. Add abut 290 million domestic and it will challenge to be the biggest Worldwide movie of the Twilight Franchise.

Predictions

Iceroll - 420

Heretic - 385

Totem - 370

CJohn - 435

Shriekofthevulture - 405

druv10 - 425

kayumanggi - 415

Fake - 350-375

Robertron - 355

Cedarpoint - 380

fmpro - 413

Ball Lightning - 395

Ariadne - 375

I think it will land within the range of these predictions. It could have a chance at reaching CJohn's 435 but we'll have to see how it holds this weekend first.

That's an excellent OS weekend for Breaking Dawn. South Korea didn't contribute much, so the holds look even more impressive. I'm glad this movie is holding up everywhere.

If SK was the only opening market, then i´´m quite impressed alsoCome on 413

From BOM

For the third-straight weekend, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 remained unbeatable in the foreign marketplace. The movie added an estimated $40.2 million from 73 markets for an overseas total of $341 million. Including previews, it opened in first place in South Korea with $4.3 million (down a bit from Eclipse and New Moon). With $588.3 million worldwide (domestic plus foreign), Breaking Dawn already ranks as the sixth highest-grossing movie of the year, and it's currently on pace to finish with close to $700 million