iceroll

Breaking Dawn Part 1 OS Thread - UPDATED: $430,884,723

chump change! i wish i still had option to see it in theatre boo hoo :wub: ,what can i say twilight had me at hello!i still haven't read hunger games and no plans to in the near future,but there's always hope it took me until last january to finally read HP book series but from what i hear people like it so maybe films will break-out....a la twilight who knows?!

BD1 has become the highest grossing Twilight outside of NA and it should be a lock to be the highest grossing Twilight film overall as it will pass 700 mill WW this weekend and surpass 709 sometime perhaps in early February. Very nice.

BD1 has become the highest grossing Twilight outside of NA and it should be a lock to be the highest grossing Twilight film overall as it will pass 700 mill WW this weekend and surpass 709 sometime perhaps in early February.

It didn't even need IMAX or 3D to do that. ;)