iceroll

Breaking Dawn Part 1 OS Thread - UPDATED: $430,884,723

Monday Update: Summit reports that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I raked in $150.1 million internationally over the weekend from 54 markets and 9,950 locations. The international cume is $152.9 million including previews. Breaking Dawn - Part I's worldwide total is now a staggering $291 million.

http://www.boxoffice.com/latest-news/2011-11-18-the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-i-snags-3025-million-from-midnight-shows-for-new-franchise-record

Did the other Twilight movies get released in China? I think it would be dumb not to release it there, it's one of the biggest box office films and China is one of the biggest markets. A lot of wasted potential IMO.

I don't believe any of the Twilight films have been released in China. It's hard to get one of the 20 slots allotted to foreign movies in the country per year.They do release in Hong Kong every year, I think, though.

November 24:Germany, Guatamala, Malaysia, SingaporeDecember 1:ThailandDecember 22:Hong KongFebruary 25 2012:Japan

and South Korea too!Twilight Saga in Germany(tickets): 3.001.961 (Twilight ) 3.734.188 ( New Moon ) 3.860.002 ( Eclipse) Edited by efialtes76