baumer

Monday#s

There is nothing of about any of the grossest today. They are all following the same pattern that the other films have before.

Yes, but Breaking Dawn 2 likes to max out the extremes of what the other movies did.Great last tuesday, meh on wednesday, expected on thursday, great over the 3 day weekend and finally hitting BD1s monday allthough being ahead nearly half a million on sunday.As i said, it's just funny inside its own universe and that 300m yes or no-question.

300 mil for BD is toast unless they do a re-release like they did for Eclipse.

I don't agree with 300 being "toast," but if it does fall short of 300m, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Lionsgate does a late expansion to push it past.

Im at the Queensway in Toronto and this place is a micrcosm of why Tuesdays are so big in Canada. BD2 has about 200 highschool kids here and im in SLP and its 50% full at the first showing. Crazy.

Ooo, baumer's seeing SLP. I'm very curious to see your reaction.

This movie blew me away. It is up there with Argo and perks of being a wallflower as the best of the year. It is incredibly acted beautifully written and the script it's just unbelievable. It's just any motional shot to the got. It could get you choked up might bring you to tears and could even make you stand up and cheer. Just a beautiful beautiful film.
  • Like 1

Finally saw Lincoln. It was awesome. If DDL and TLJ don't get Oscars I'll burn the Academy down. (Of course, this opinion is pending Django Unchained's release which may change my opinion on Jones vs Leo)

• Like 1