baumer

Wednesday #s ERC

I'd wager if a supreme being actually existed he/she/it would have more important things to do than track domestic box office grosses and fuck with certain movies therein.

Honey, supreme being do exists and the proof is boxoffice tracking. He created it. End.
  • Like 1

Big drop for Pi! Damn! I guess Avatar is out of reach now....... :(Skyfall is maintaining its lead on CR. Hope it continues to do so. Skyfall's Wednesday was 10.2% bigger than CR's. If it maintain this lead, it will finish with 302.3M.

• Like 3

Great for Lincoln!number 1 this weekend??? :oAmazing for Argo! :P

Lincoln could drop 50% this weekend. So in the infinite words of wisdom by Winston Wolfe....."Let's not start suckin each other's dicks just yet."
  • Like 2

I could swear I remember reading some posts of Friday and Saturday that basically said"Congratulations to Argo, it should cross $100 million today".Was that just my imagination?

You read that right.....I recall it too....someone made a mistake. Perhaps math just isn't there game...I know, let's have a spelling contest. :)

Oh well, I guess the week after Thanksgiving will be as unforgiving as the last. Still nothing unexpected. WiR seems to be diverging a bit from Bee Movie and pulling ahead and 170 definitely reachable with 180 looking like the top end unless the holds significantly improve.And really liking Lincoln.

Lincoln could drop 50% this weekend.

The world could end this weekend, Aliens could start an invasion, "The Walking Dead" could happen in real life, Britney Spears could proove she is a good judge.All of those options seem more probable, than Lincoln having a 50% drop.

The world could end this weekend, Aliens could start an invasion, "The Walking Dead" could happen in real life, Britney Spears could proove she is a good judge.All of those options seem more probable, than Lincoln having a 50% drop.

I wouldn't be so cocky there bub. I'm not saying it will, but many films, including well received ones aimed at adults, drop the weekend after Thanksgiving.http://www.boxofficeguru.com/120511.htm

Let's say Lincoln follows in The Artist's footsteps:Thurs: 1.9Fri: 4.2Sat: 6.6Sun: 5.0That's 15.8 mill...that's about 40%. So it's not out of the realm that it will have a fairly large drop, just like many other films do after Thanksgiving.