baumer

Wednesday #s ERC

Let's say Lincoln follows in The Artist's footsteps:Thurs: 1.9Fri: 4.2Sat: 6.6Sun: 5.0That's 15.8 mill...that's about 40%. So it's not out of the realm that it will have a fairly large drop, just like many other films do after Thanksgiving.

I expect Lincoln to get another TC increase this weekend so another strong hold should happen. Sub 40% drop.

I expect Lincoln to get another TC increase this weekend so another strong hold should happen. Sub 40% drop.

I didn't account for a theater increase. 2000 theaters is quite a lot. You think it will get more than that?

I didn't account for a theater increase. 2000 theaters is quite a lot. You think it will get more than that?

Licoln's PTA was over 12K last weekend so another TC increase is on the cards. Edited by druv10

Skyfall with 50%+ drop is in the same range. BD2 with the 60%+ drop is in the same range so Lincoln can definitely win the weekend.

Skyfall with a 50% drop is at 17.5BD2 with a 60% drop is at 17.5Lincoln with a 40% drop is at 15 mill.It's not going to get a 10-12K average again, imo.

I wouldn't be so cocky there bub. I'm not saying it will, but many films, including well received ones aimed at adults, drop the weekend after Thanksgiving.http://www.boxoffice....com/120511.htm

It's not about being cocky. Lincoln is still limited and even if it's not adding theaters the coming weekend, it just had the biggest 3 day bump i can find in the last 15 years and that's including christmas themed movies.To me that's what good WOM is all about.

Skyfall with a 50% drop is at 17.5BD2 with a 60% drop is at 17.5Lincoln with a 40% drop is at 15 mill.It's not going to get a 10-12K average again, imo.

Should was a strong word but could win is possible. I'm expecting a 35% drop and that's without a TC increase.