#ED

The Top 10 Comic Book Movies of All Time [2012](Ranked by the Boxoffice Forums)

-The Dark Knight was on 87% of the ballots with 12 number one votes (5 people left it off)-The Avengers (10 number one votes) and Batman Begins were on 79% of the ballots (8 people left each off)The five other movies that were on at least 50% of the ballots were:-Spiderman 2: 67%-Iron Man: 67%-The Dark Knight Rises: 62%-Xmen First Class: 56%-Xmen 2: 54%

• Like 1

-The Dark Knight was on 87% of the ballots with 12 number one votes (5 people left it off)-The Avengers (10 number one votes) and Batman Begins were on 79% of the ballots (8 people left each off)The five other movies that were on at least 50% of the ballots were:-Spiderman 2: 67%-Iron Man: 67%-The Dark Knight Rises: 62%-Xmen First Class: 56%-Xmen 2: 54%

I think it came out the way it should have. Other than my obviously biased inclusion of two more Spider-Man films, the top 10 is my top 10, just in a different order. And the two films I excluded from my top 10, Iron Man and Batman89 are in my top 15.

That's what I meant. This forum is known for kissing Nolan's rear, so to see Batman Begins in the same proximity as The Dark Knight is not a surprise for me at all. The ass-kissers here would feel like it was betraying Nolan not to vote for BB given the opportunity, and in a "Top" list of comicbook movies it gives them the best opportunity. So for me it's no surprise.

Batman Begins is better than The Dark Knight and I don't think it's particularly close. That is my honest opinion of the two films. One is a great Batman movie. The other is a very good Joker movie but falls short of being a great Batman movie. I'm not surprised to see you resorting to personal attacks instead of respecting other people's opinions.

Yeah right.. I bet you expected that.. I'm beginning to wonder if you are in fact Nolan under the guise of that goofy username considering how much you worship the alter this guy prays at.. And just for the record folks, when a comicbook movie becomes the #1 grossing comicbook movie of all time at 623M Domestic, it automatically receives the #1 slot whether you agree about box office or not.. TDK had it's moment and it should've been bumped down to #2.. That's just the way it is

Dumbest thing I've heard in a while. And I'm quite sure you don't really believe that. I mean, you cant be that dumb, could you?
  • Like 1