#ED

The Top 10 Comic Book Movies of All Time [2012](Ranked by the Boxoffice Forums)

TDKR was loved, very loved by the general public and critics with high critical acclaim and large rewatch value.If it wasn't for the shootings and lack of 3D, the gross would be much higher, it's just mathematical fact.The vocal minority can scream as much as they want, but regardless of their opinion of TDKR (better than/worse than/on par with The Avengers), it's clearly obvious that the vast majority of people enjoyed it greatly.Granted, neither film had the massive impact on film and pop culture like the Dark Knight did 4 years ago and still does today.

• Like 1

You can't convince the Nolanites of this Walt.. They'll cover there ears at the mere mention of this... :rofl:

i've accepted it mate. Its Avengers time now. I've said it a few times before. But what i was refering to was the bar that TDK set that many filmmakers are trying to emulate.

But as you can't beat it on a filmaking standpoint you marvel fans have to bring up the boxoffice, because clearly that is what you all care about. Couldnt take that a DC movie was so big. Even if Avengers turned out to be shit you would still be jumping up and down. Mark my words, Avengers will go down one day. And when it does, be ready.... :whip:

Edited by Omario

i wasnt referring to box office mate

This is a box office site, so box office lists are really the ones that count. But if you were referring to personal lists, then The Avengers tops my own personal list for comic book movies. If you don't mean box office lists or personal lists, then I'm confused as to what type of list you are referring to.

This is a box office site, so box office lists are really the ones that count. But if you were referring to personal lists, then The Avengers tops my own personal list for comic book movies. If you don't mean box office lists or personal lists, then I'm confused as to what type of list you are referring to.

I think he is talking about overall praise for the movie. Boxoffice.com is the name of the site, but there is always talk about other stuff other than box office numbers.

I think he is talking about overall praise for the movie. Boxoffice.com is the name of the site, but there is always talk about other stuff other than box office numbers.

But I don't understand what kind of lists he means then. If it's not a box office list, then does he mean personal lists? And if not personal lists, then what other types of lists are there?

812574' post='618167']But I don't understand what kind of lists he means then. If it's not a box office list, then does he mean personal lists? And if not personal lists, then what other types of lists are there?

It's a list to piss BKB off. ;)

But I don't understand what kind of lists he means then. If it's not a box office list, then does he mean personal lists? And if not personal lists, then what other types of lists are there?

Erm how bout reading the thread title before posting???

The AVENGERS isn't going down any time soon, so it's going to be a long time before this happens.. A JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie has more potential right now to fail then The AVENGERS..

I don't have high hopes for justice league. Even though I prefer the team more than avengers. I'm as big a thanos. Not as big as darkseid but I think the marvel cosmos is far more interesting and developed than the shit dc has. Other than anti-monitor and darkseid, dc space villains are bland while marvel has galactus which owns everything :)

The AVENGERS isn't going down any time soon, so it's going to be a long time before this happens.. A JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie has more potential right now to fail then The AVENGERS..

I don't have high hopes for justice league. Even though I prefer the team more than avengers. I'm a big thanos fan. Not as big as darkseid but I think the marvel cosmos is far more interesting and developed than the shit dc has. Other than anti-monitor and darkseid, dc space villains are bland while marvel has galactus which owns everything :) Edited by Omario