I watch these on Thursday and WOW this show is just great. I loved it. I was explaining the Repilot episode to a buddy and I got all excited again like I used to when talking about Community. I can't wait to see where this season goes. I was surprised as hell when Chevy came back for a cameo. Nic Cage LMAO

• Like 1

so I read this blog post about Community and I love what they say about it:

"There’s this story circle that Dan Harmon has that I’ve always been fascinated with. The final step of the circle? The character returns to their familiar situation “having changed.” But what happens with a circle is this – it never stops moving. Dan Harmon never constructed a “story line” or a “story mountain” for a reason. He’s a smart guy: he knows that characters don’t move from point A to point B and then stop. He knows that characters (and people for that matter) never stop growing and evolving and changing and screwing up and finding themselves at rock bottom and then being changed. Our lives are circles, not lines or mountains. Whenever we accomplish a task, we move onto the next one. Whenever we hit rock bottom, we find a way to pull ourselves back. We keep moving. We’re all stories in the end. We’re ALL circles."

"The show isn’t called Community because it sounds cutesy. The title is a message. No one can do life alone and no one improves themselves in isolation. It takes a community and a body of messed up, broken people that love us too much to leave us where we are at in order to move forward. And I don’t know about you all, but that’s a message worth hearing." - Jennifer Marie

• Like 2