Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

They better do a different trailer then if they want to market it as "scary".

Looks like just a gothic romance.

Yeah. I wasn't feeling the "scary" from the trailer. But then again if it's more atmospheric and the terror is more intertwined into the story,  it would be a challenge to capture in a trailer without giving away too much. I don't know. We'll see. I'm not a horror person but I can do stuff like The Conjuring.

It's really hard to predict if this is going to break out or not. I mean it could become a sort of modern horror classic if good (think Conjuring type break out) but it may come across as too weird for audiences.

I like to think Del Toro lost a bet or something regarding Hunnam. There's bad and then there's a few layers of shit and then there's his performance in Pacific Rimjob

Oh PLEASE. He was a perfectly serviceable line reader.

You want to see bad acting? Turn on the SyFy Channel.

PP2, Mad Max or Poltergeist.

I doubt it's PP2, Uni have already sent out Minions final trailer and the first Jem and the Holograms trailer to be played with that. Should be Mad Max if this week. Edited by antovolk