Totem

At which point in the books did you feel most frustrated

Umbridge - When she was talking to Hagrid in front of his class making him look like an idiot.Fudge - When he refused to believe anything Dumbledore or Harry told him.In Chamber of Secrets when stupid ass Hufflepuff nerds tried avoiding Harry because they thought he was the heir of Slytherin. Bitches...

mostly in how overall it took voldermort SEVEN yrs to try and kill a little kid learning how to be a wizard, i found that a little bit unbelievable,yes harry had courage beyond his years but so many times just to not kill harry they'd come up with the "master is the only one who can kill him " when he has minions like crazy beatrix wanting nothing more than the pleasure of pleasing her masterbut i'm just being petty really even if you can say there was a lot of running around/hide and seek until the final climax ,the story arc is great :) as it is...which reminds me of when snapes accuses dumbledore of having kept harry alive only long enough to have to be killed anyway,that sucked!