Olive

ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS | 5/27/16 | If anyone cares, there is an RT watch in this thread apparently.

Pretty much means that Pirates 5 is not happening for 2016 (if it ever happens at all). 2 movies with Johnny Depp playing dress up released by the same studio in the same summer is just not gonna happen.

Pirates can go in November. There is no big Marvel movie ( there are two but based on C listers likely) so many these Depp movies will be their main "big " moviesPirates would likely make more money so it is weird they seen to be prioritizing Alice 2

It matters because 6 years is too big a time without any big movies going on. 2 years allows for the last movie to still be fresh in the audiences mind.

Ford - WLB/IJ4 (8 year gap)

DiCaprio - Titanic/CMIYC (5 year gap)

Also Depp is in the movie.

Pirates can go in November. There is no big Marvel movie ( there are two but based on C listers likely) so many these Depp movies will be their main "big " moviesPirates would likely make more money so it is weird they seen to be prioritizing Alice 2

How do you know what they are doing? Weren't there 2 for Summer 2013 and one moved to November? Anyways you can have Thor III/Strange or Panther. Who are you c-listers/b-listers? DIS has Finding Nemo for Summer 2016 that is their "big" movie.

I bet Mia is just mortified this is happening lol.

Considering she's doesn't seem interested in pursing a Hollywood career, probably.

Besides if Depp had any ounce of dignity, he would refuse to do this film, but he doesn't.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I recently watched the original Alice in Wonderland movie from 1951 for the first time, and I love it!!!

I know a lot of people consider it to be a lot more clumsier when compared to other Disney animated films around that time, but personally I can't get enough of the animation. It's so detailed, and Alice's adventure in Wonderland is a treat.

• Like 3