Heretic

Greatest trailer ever made?

Super 8 full trailer was pretty incredible, as was the Cloverfield teaser and that final Star Trek trailer. J.J. really kills it with the trailers. I also love the last Deathly Hallows trailers, both Inglorious Basterds, and both Inception trailers (which have become the most influential trailers of modern times, because of the style and music.)

I simply loved this trailer. Among other trailer's that I've watched day after day, looking forward to the movie are Harry Potter DH2 and The Hobbit first teaser that was released a year ago.Edit: Cloud Atlas's extended trailer was pretty epic too. Edited by ChD
  • Like 8

What's your favourite?I think mine has to be the last Star Trek (2009) trailer. The music is indescribable. It's absolutely incredible, I could watch it FOREVER and never ever get bored. Probably one of the most 'epic' trailers of all time, too.http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ETDE0VGJY4

this trailer makes me remenber how the movie was good :wub:
  • Like 1

so many trailers to choose from. Loved all the LOTR trailers especially the super trilogy trailer. Dark Knight, Matrix reloaded and War of the worlds 2nd trailer. Inception has been one of the most memorable in recent memory. The second Avengers trailer was amazing as was the final amazing spiderman trailer. God there are so many to name.ill put one out though that still stays with me to this day:

Edited by Omario
  • Like 1