Heretic

Greatest trailer ever made?

What's your favourite?I think mine has to be the last Star Trek (2009) trailer. The music is indescribable. It's absolutely incredible, I could watch it FOREVER and never ever get bored. Probably one of the most 'epic' trailers of all time, too.

See,, if I talk about trailers then yaa in fact I'll too go with Star Trek (2009) trailer !

It was really awesome isn't?

But if I talk about any bollywood movie trailers then? How about this? Any good ones from anybody?

• Like 1

Lots of great trailers you guys named. Star Trek #3, TDK, TDKR with Deshi Basara, MOS main, TA, T2 full, SpiderMan, Inception, Cloverfield, etc. heres one trailer you guys missed.http://youtu.be/wZ5YCLo_oakhttp://youtu.be/P2So1QoUBpII LOVE when trailers make you think it was one thing then boom its another. And this was 2003 when people didnt really watch trailers online, plus I was only 10, so seeing the Spongebob trailers in the theater was glorious. I think theyre effective teasers - promises big things, doesnt give away the plot, makes you talk afterwards, pulls you in with the openings. The whole James Earl Jones VO is gold. I think theyre two of the best made of all time. I wish more trailers would do this. Only other ones I can remember off the top of my head are the Spiderman Twin Towers teaser and the Scooby Doo teaser.

Edited by Ayy Lmao
  • Like 1

The 5 minute Dinosaur trailer that ran before every copy of Toy Story 2 that consisted of the entire opening scene of the movie. It was absolutely stunning and hinted at a truly remarkable movie unlike anything we've seen before at the time. The movie, while not terrible, didn't come close to living up to it outside of the visuals.

• Like 2

Out of 2014 releases I've been impressed with The Fault In Our Stars extended trailer, the Lucy trailer 1, and the X-Men Days of Future Past Trailer 2

From 2013 I've got Gravity (that movie hadn't even been on my radar and when I saw the trailer at Great Gatsby I was blown away) The Secret Life of Walter Mitty trailer, the Man of Steel marketing campaign in general, the Iron Man 3 U.K trailer and the Pacific Rim trailer  :D

Fuck Legendary. That's two films that I was anticipating like mad BECAUSE of the amazing trailers and they turned out to be underwhelming and that is putting it lightly.

Godzilla was utter shit.

Man of Steel was just disappointing.

UGH.

And my vote goes to the first Matrix Reloaded teaser:

B):shades::excited::worthy:

• Like 1