Heretic

Greatest trailer ever made?

The best one for MM:FR in my opinion, mostly because of the line "You wanna get through this? Do as I say. Now pick up what you can and run."

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YWNWi-ZWL3c

I prefer the third one even if the second was bonkers with the use of Verdi's Dies Irae. Once the Street Spirit cover hits as Max's line goes "As the world fell, each of us was broken in our own way..." I just have chills and tears are flowing along the ending montage. It's even more powerful after seeing the movie:

• Like 2

I prefer the third one even if the second was bonkers with the use of Verdi's Dies Irae. Once the Street Spirit cover hits as Max's line goes "As the world fell, each of us was broken in our own way..." I just have chills and tears are flowing along the ending montage. It's even more powerful after seeing the movie:

MAD MAX marketing was one of the ages. Every single trailer was just great. Unique, bold, fresh, wild.

• Like 1

MAD MAX marketing was one of the ages. Every single trailer was just great. Unique, bold, fresh, wild.

It's a miracle that I didn't feel spoiled while watching the actual movie because not only those zany trailers really reflected the relentless and hectic rythm of the movie through manic editing but the movie still packed and delivered way more emotional and sensitive punch that I still get the chills at the storm scene despite having seen it countless times by now. Each trailer had their own flavor and none actually felt redundant despite basically having the same footage.

I'm honestly shocked, nobody mentioned the mother of all teasers, one of the most influential trailers of the last 20 years, maybe ever:

That SB-Spot for "Independence Day" is the definition of a great teaser, it can't get any better than that.