Alpha

Why do people dislike TDKR?

Yes, because you're snobs.Even if the movie is tremendously entertaining, if its not logical enough, it's stupid and shitty.

Yeah of course we are, I like how you use my country as you're basis for insulting me yet you hide where you are actually from... Are you ashamed of you're country???And I never said Skyfall, TDKR or TA were bad films so think before you post next time sweet heart ;)Oh and just to add, Skyfall and TDKR did better at the UK box office than in the US, sorry to piss on your fire but it needed to be done... Edited by Jessie

Coming from the bellend that loves Prometheus and Cloud Atlas....

Its funny how the people that keep randomly bringing up these 2 movies out of the blue as attempt to insult me are the ones that loved that ridiculously dimensional 1 Avatarded movie to death like their first born child.  I guess you're all still trying to wipe off that fat load of shpongle I shot on your faces in that thread.  Sorry if my logic was so sticky.  Keep following me around, its flattering... especially coming from Hellen Keller Avatards.   :D

Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

Its funny how the people that keep randomly bringing up these 2 movies out of the blue as attempt to insult me are the ones that loved that ridiculously dimensional 1 Avatarded movie to death like their first born child.  I guess you're all still trying to wipe off that fat load of shpongle I shot on your faces in that thread.  Sorry if my logic was so sticky.  Keep following me around, its flattering... especially coming from Hellen Keller Avatards.   :D

So now I'm an Avatar lover?? Lol, you chat a lot of irrelevant shit...

I was hatin' on avatar before it was cool to hate on Avatar.

My big criticism of the film is that for all its technology, its an incredibly predictable story with very bland characters (outside of Pandora, which I consider a character as well). It was a great film experience, but not so much a great film.

Avatar is just a simple, fun movie with the best VFX seen on screen yet. The movie is no masterpiece but I can't help but laugh when people say the GA didn't really like the film and the sequel will drop 50% (shpongle)

• Like 1

I think that's the only time Worthington's blandness was not really an issue (contrary to his other movies like COTT where he can't hide his plain delivery and boring presence, he really sucks) because most of the time, he's playing a crippled every-day man who becomes a CGI character overshadowed by Cameron's sheer sense of spectacle.

Moreover, the character of Neytiri really stole the show, Worthington was not the star of the movie but he acted like an audience's reference as an unknown shell struck in awe of Pandora's beauty, audience didn't bother much about him specifically as if it was Matt Damon or Leo DiCaprio playing the role who might have been a distraction from the real focus.

Edited by dashrendar44

I think that's the only time Worthington's blandness was not really an issue (contrary to his other movies like COTT where he can't hide his plain delivery and boring presence, he really sucks) because most of the time, he's playing a crippled every-day man who becomes a CGI character overshadowed by Cameron's sheer sense of spectacle.Moreover, the character of Neytiri really stole the show, Worthington was not the star of the movie but he acted like an audience's reference as an unknown shell struck in awe of Pandora's beauty, audience didn't bother much about him specifically as if it was Matt Damon or Leo DiCaprio playing the role who might have been a distraction from the real focus.

Exactly. A movie like Avatar doesn't need good acting to be a good movie. As long as the story is interesting and the visuals are striking.

A more appropriate title for this thread at this point should read "Why Do People Still Respond To This Thread??" :wacko: I mean really, nothing is ever going to be accomplished with this except for more back and forth bullshit between the Nolan worshippers VS the people with actual common sense..

LOL, how about you stay away from this thread too. You sound like a hypocrite.
  • Like 1

A more appropriate title for this thread at this point should read "Why Do People Still Respond To This Thread??" :wacko: I mean really, nothing is ever going to be accomplished with this except for more back and forth bullshit between the Nolan worshippers VS the people with actual common sense..

Actually, its hilarious how when you think of it, Water Bottle closed this after 2 posts. Shawn unlocked it, and now it has nearly 500 posts.
  • Like 1