tommycruise

Angry Birds | May 20, 2016 | Best reviewed video game adaptation ever

Angry Birds is popular because it's a simple game that people can easily play and with the advent of smartphone and tablets, it's just one of those easy forms of killing time while stuck in traffic or waiting for someone. Cheap thrillsAnd young kids love it and once you appeal highly to thisdemographic, you will struck gold in merchandising. It's a kind of game parents and young kids (3-6) can play together.As for the movie, i don't think it will work as well. It should have been DTV and not a theatrical release. Or maybe have a TV show or something

Edited by forg

Angry Birds is popular because it's a simple game that people can easily play and with the advent of smartphone and tablets, it's just one of those easy forms of killing time while stuck in traffic or waiting for someone. Cheap thrillsAnd young kids love it and once you appeal highly to thisdemographic, you will struck gold in merchandising. It's a kind of game parents and young kids (3-6) can play together.As for the movie, i don't think it will work as well. It should have been DTV and not a theatrical release. Or maybe have a TV show or something

I play Towers N Trolls to kill time. :)