lilmac

Most overrated films of 2012

The more you try to insult, the worse it looks on yourself. Please keep trying because its actually funny to read.

Umm I wasn't insulting you, merely saying that I preferred the insult arseclown to douchebag. Aka, I was agreeing with you that douchebag wasn't a great insult!Given how you reacted to my post however I would never ever ever call you an arseclown as I fear that would be insulting to the asshole's and the clown's of this world to be identified with you in any way shape or form.
  • Like 1

Going by ratings on RT:1. ZDT - boring as heck and makes me appreciate some other movies more2. Skyfall - While it is good, it is not deserving of its high praise.3. Looper - see 2 above4. The Hunger Games - Yikes5. The Chronicle - An uutter waste of time

• Like 1

Going by ratings on RT:1. ZDT - boring as heck and makes me appreciate some other movies more2. Skyfall - While it is good, it is not deserving of its high praise.3. Looper - see 2 above4. The Hunger Games - Yikes5. The Chronicle - An uutter waste of time

Ditto re: Looper

Umm I wasn't insulting you, merely saying that I preferred the insult arseclown to douchebag. Aka, I was agreeing with you that douchebag wasn't a great insult!Given how you reacted to my post however I would never ever ever call you an arseclown as I fear that would be insulting to the asshole's and the clown's of this world to be identified with you in any way shape or form.

Oooooo that's better, imagination has been put into that insult, Shpongle should learn from you. Edited by Jessie

What's with the widespread hate over Prometheus? I thought it was epic, had gorgeous cinematography and decent writing, and served as a worthy prequel to the Alien flicks. With that said, leaps of logic needed to be made for certain points but it was still, IMO, one of the better movies in a very strong year.

Edited by lilmac
  • Like 1

Led Zeppelin is the most overrated rock and roll band ever (and a bunch of hopeless plagiarists to boot). Not sure if it is such a flattering comparison to begin with...300 million records sold and one of the most memorable riffs is sure overrated.