CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

Water Bottle is currently reading my Christmas 2012 thread at Real World.. just keeping you all covered

I'm just imagining him now, happy, reading through threads. "It's Christmas :)" He thinks, "Everyone's happy and the forum is clean:)... No work for me to do ... Finally a free day""Oh, what's that?" he suddenly asks, "The Monday Numbers are out?" He checks...10minutes later: "O.O God... What is wrong with those people..."
  • Like 6

I'm just imagining him now, happy, reading through threads. "It's Christmas :)" He thinks, "Everyone's happy and the forum is clean:)... No work for me to do ... Finally a free day""Oh, what's that?" he suddenly asks, "The Monday Numbers are out?" He checks...10minutes later: "O.O God... What is wrong with those people..."

There is nothing wrong when people talk about Fassbender's junk! Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Was there a better derailing at BOM? I DONT THINK SO BITCH

Well, Green Lanturd thread came close but this wins hand down especially with Iceroll adding his photoshops. I'm laughing my ass off and my fiance was wondering what the hell was going on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Like 3

Well, Green Lanturd thread came close but this wins hand down especially with Iceroll adding his photoshops. I'm laughing my ass off and my fiance was wondering what the hell was going on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oh honey, why are you laughing so much?""Nothing sweetheart, me and my friends are just talking about Fassbender's enormous dick"
  • Like 1