CJohn

Christmas Day Numbers | Les Miserables: 18.1M | DU: 15M | The Hobbit: 11.3M | PG: 6.5M

Those would be amazing holds by Les Miserables and Django, not so much for Parental Guidance.And a very nice number for "The Hobbit", too.Oh, and "Rise of the Guardians" seems to survive christmas, could make it to 100m after all, it's not much, but it's at least a milestone, it deserves. Still can't believe how a movie with so much heart could end up as Dreamworks biggest fail.

Is that a man in Shitto drag? Can`t be. Drag Queens emulate only icons. So this gotta be Shitto himself. Right?

Since you're seeing it in 3 or 4 hours. I'm interested in who takes your brunt of hate since Otto isn't in it. Thorin? Gandalf? Bilbo? I'm going with Bilbo.

Those would be amazing holds by Les Miserables and Django, not so much for Parental Guidance.And a very nice number for "The Hobbit", too.Oh, and "Rise of the Guardians" seems to survive christmas, could make it to 100m after all, it's not much, but it's at least a milestone, it deserves. Still can't believe how a movie with so much heart could end up as Dreamworks biggest fail.

Yeah. ROTG deserves way, way more.

I'm not sure about the joke but

One troll drops his snot in the food being cooked. They still taste it.

Ok definitely not worse than

Austin Powers drinking Fat Bastard`s shit.

or HP:TSS`s troll snot. Ewwwwwwww.

It`s much less disgusting version of Bad Taste scene which was beyond gross.

I always thought that Shitto kicking Catholics out into the rain thing was a joke. LMAO!

See, that`s a problem with people here. You think I make shit up when in reality Shitto`s so stunnigly awful my imagination could ever top her real shit.

Since you're seeing it in 3 or 4 hours. I'm interested in who takes your brunt of hate since Otto isn't in it. Thorin? Gandalf? Bilbo? I'm going with Bilbo.

I`m going to be objective except when it comes to Team Bombur. TB rocks sight unseen and that won`t change.