CJohn

Christmas Day Numbers | Les Miserables: 18.1M | DU: 15M | The Hobbit: 11.3M | PG: 6.5M

10.53M 13.163M15.137M12.87MYou're correct. It's roughly 82M.

That's be amazing if it gets that high because traditionally you can probably make a similar amount next week as well. Might be a bit optimistic on the Thursday drop and a bit harsh on Sunday though.

That's be amazing if it gets that high because traditionally you can probably make a similar amount next week as well.Might be a bit optimistic on the Thursday drop and a bit harsh on Sunday though.

Your drops are a real possibility. It's going to be very interesting as to who wins the weekend between LM and TH1.

Your drops are a real possibility. It's going to be very interesting as to who wins the weekend between LM and TH1.

My drops has Mis at a 41 weekend. Don't think Hobbit will top that. If it Mis holds worse then it's be very close. Django's officially out of the running for #1 though at this point, wasn't expected to anyways by anyone except for RS which had Mis lower than Django so that's not a huge surprise.

My drops has Mis at a 41 weekend. Don't think Hobbit will top that. If it Mis holds worse then it's be very close. Django's officially out of the running for #1 though at this point, wasn't expected to anyways by anyone except for RS which had Mis lower than Django so that's not a huge surprise.

Your drops are slightly on the optmistic side. I think LM wins but the gap will only be couple of million. 39M to 37M, great results for both. :D :D :D

Your drops are slightly on the optmistic side. I think LM wins but the gap will only be couple of million. 39M to 37M, great results for both. :D :D :D

~40 million for Les Mis what a glorious number. I was predicting optimistically 35 at most. And most people thought this movie would only make 20-25 million on the 3 day. Should be high 70s or low 80s by Sunday. Which probably locks up 200 million. That satisfies me enough that I won't be upset at a BP loss.And Hobbit looks to finally be developing some legs. 300 million looks more attainable now. BD2 now looks like te one least likely I get to 300 now not Floppit. Hope both and SF get there. 6 300M films would be a record., Edited by riczhang

~40 million for Les Mis what a glorious number. I was predicting optimistically 35 at most. And most people thought this movie would only make 20-25 million on the 3 day. Should be high 70s or low 80s by Sunday. Which probably locks up 200 million.

Very strong Holiday season. Hobbit 300M+, LM 200M+, DU 150M+, PG 100M.

Second that, Lincoln also had a sub 10% drop, Guardians and Monsters Inc increased. All the new openers dropped above 30%.When in doubt, blame it on Canada lol TH had a 111% increase there and doubled LM's and DU's daily gross.

Edited by Alfred Unchained