CJohn

Christmas Day Numbers | Les Miserables: 18.1M | DU: 15M | The Hobbit: 11.3M | PG: 6.5M

I hate Shitto, why would I be anything like her? I go to dentist every 4 months as they advise and I certainly wouldn`t kick Catholics from the church into the rain. never tried acting but can`t imagine doing worse. I mean, can it be worse? Nope.

Kicked Catholics from the church into the rain!? LOL wut?

I hate Shitto, why would I be anything like her? I go to dentist every 4 months as they advise and I certainly wouldn`t kick Catholics from the church into the rain. never tried acting but can`t imagine doing worse. I mean, can it be worse? Nope.

:rofl: :rofl:This whole post is an epic win. Shitto is anti-catholic. :lol:
  • Like 1

Agreed about the theater counts...wtf is going on?I just had to tell you about my experience watching the entire LOTE EE over the holidays. When I watched it and Eowyn came on (she is Shitto right?) I just couldn't stop laughing. I thought about you the whole time, and when she kills the Nazgul, my wife looked at me like I was on drugs. My face was turning purple from laughter when she takes off the helmet and says "I'm no man!" You've ruined me forever Fish. Also, even though I noticed this before, it just amplified even more this time. WHY DID SHE FALL IN LOVE WITH ARAGORN AFTER MEETING HIM FOR 5 MINUTES? Man I had so much fun watching them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Same here. Fishnets has forever changed this entire forums' views of ROTK and Miranda Otto. I can't watch it without cracking up, especially that scene. It's quite the feat, because there must be around 100 of us that have this same reaction now thanks to Fish. :lol:
  • Like 3

Kicked Catholics from the church into the rain!? LOL wut?

Otto, 35, and O'Brien, 42, began 2003 with their nuptials in Sydney's St Mary's Cathedral.

The 90-minute service included a rare lock-out, leaving regular churchgoers outside in cold, rainy conditions.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/01/01/1041196690529.html
  • Like 5

Same here. Fishnets has forever changed this entire forums' views of ROTK and Miranda Otto. I can't watch it without cracking up, especially that scene. It's quite the feat, because there must be around 100 of us that have this same reaction now thanks to Fish.

Amazing, none of us has met Fish in real life but she is one poster....one poster to rule them all, when it comes to Shriekipoo. Too funny.

She'd definitely win the award for 'most influential poster'.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dont know what I did with GT should be more like 1.7mTH1 11.4 (it may drop bit more with actuals), LM looks more like 12.1,DJ 10mTH1 had 105% increase in Can over Xmas day, LM 65%,JR 69%,DU 62%