Sign in to follow this  
Water Bottle

The Hunger Games

It's hardly a teaser, it's like a teaser for a teaser. :lol:I have a feeling Lionsgate will screw up the trailer.

I'm pretty sure that was meant more as a sneak peek for the fans than anything. Just to give them *some* kind of footage before filming was over.Real trailer should be coming out this week or next. LG hired the woman who did Social Network marketing last year, and also people who used to work for Disney and/or DreamWorks. Specifically to make sure marketing for this was up to par.

PERFECT for a first trailer. The following trailers will show more action. This was just setting up the story.As a fan, everything looked exactly how I wanted it.

They will probably release one more trailer before February.

Very good trailer. I've never read the books, but this definitely got me interested in the story. Does this remind anyone else of Battle Royale though?

I fucking loved it and it's the only trailer besides the DH2 one that got me teary-eyed. I seriously welled up when Katniss panicked and volunteered herself to be a tribute. God, this is going to be epic.

• Like 1

Was expecting more, it looks pretty boring to me so far...maybe the next trailer.

Was expecting more, it looks pretty boring to me so far...maybe the next trailer.

Get the fuck out of this site.
  • Like 1

I agree w/ Heretic. It's not a very well made trailer aside from the Music. And to be honest I never have and still don't get the hype for J. Lawrence. Oh well, I'll just wait for another, hopefully better trailer.