Hiccup

Year 1 Advanced Schedule

I don't understand why I would have to wait on some of my films. They are not conflicting with any of the other people's films

You don't. Release whatever you want, that has always been the rule (right, Ry?).

I guess so.BTW-my grandparents actually have a cabin at a lake up there, they are trying to sell it though, niether of them have been up there for YEARS. But yeah it was a really pretty lake.

Late August, I'm studying here.

Awesome!Funny story-there is a Vancouver Washington that is on the southern parn of Washington state. So this one girl online was saying how everyone thought she was Candaian because of her location. She was going "I have never even been to Canada!"

I would try to make my post appoclyptic film with Hugh Jackman and a young girl playing his daughter called Barren World still come out, but no clue where to put it.

You could do late March. I am thinking of moving Mars Trilogy: Red Mars to October 7th (Hoping for the biggest October opening weekend and something big to spice up the fall)